Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Reading books

I am going to read an English book, and I have chosen to read "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children". I read about it here: http://www.amazon.com/Miss-Peregrines-Home-Peculiar-Children/dp/1594744769

It has got very good reviews, and many people have rated it with 5 stars. The title really attracted me, it is weird, funny, and seems at bit scary. I think that books with good titles usually are good books. I also like that the author has mixed in photographs in the book, this is different, and something I have never seen before. It is very unusual and creative, and I think that may add something great to the book. Almost all of the reviews I have read says that it is a very good story, and that the author has written it very well. There are also some people that were disappointed with the ending. I really hope that the ending isn't that bad, because I hate a bad ending of a good book. One review said: "I just had to read it to the end!" I take that as a good sign, and I hope that it is as good as it seems.

I am looking forward to read this book



No comments:

Post a Comment