Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Questions


·        Do you think there is more pressure on how you perform/write when you use blogs instead of writing a paper for the teacher only?

I think there is more pressure, because many people can see it, not just me and the teachers. I don't really know if that is a good or a bad thing, because if write a good text that I am proud of it is fun if more people read it. However, if I make a terrible post I may not want others than myself to see it. 

·        Do you think the use of blogs reduces the difference between your work at school and your everyday life?
It is a bit weird to write a blog for school, because blogging is something normally would associate with 14 year old girls, but now it has turned more into a school thing. So, it still feels like school work, because this is not something that I want to do, and I would not sit down and write a blog post outside of school. But, I think it is a modern way of teaching, which I think is good. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you consider it a modern way of teaching. I think so too, or rather more importantly a modern way of learning, !

    ReplyDelete